Hemp Herringbone shell quilted jacket, large document pocket and ribbed cuffs. Recycled plastic bottles insulation, removable hood. Water and wind resistant.
• Certified hemp and organic cotton herringbone shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Natural hemp and organic cotton lining to regulate temperature
• Wind guard closures lined with insulation
• Custom YKK® zipper
• Rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction
• Removable hood
• Inner secret pocket and document size pocket
• Handwarmer pockets
• Temperature rating: up to -5ºC
• Shell 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Lining 53%Hemp, 42%Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex (OCS, GOTS)
• Water treatment 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model: L / model stats: 190cm / 6'2.5"
I guess I am used the older, heavier gear. Wanted to try some of the new line. I like the jacket. I like the features. Biker grips are better. Just thought it would be heavier. I am sure I will get used to it though. First impressions.
I love the removable hood. Looks great with it on or off. With the hood on zipped up, you are ready to take on a storm. Add the handwarmer pockets and you are well taken care of.
Thank you for the feedback Brian. Stay warm this winter!
I was between this and the men’s biker puffer. I wanted something sustainable for travel. The Nordic puffer has some weight to it but I can still fold it and carry it easily through an airport. Hemp 4 stars. Sean Brody
Thanks for the feedback Sean. Glad to hear the Nordic Puffer meets your needs.
Warm jacket. Fit is a bit baggy because I'm a smaller guy. inner pockets are surprisingly large. Expecting this jacket to be a really good fit for Scandinavian winter
Hi Simon, thank you for this nice review! We hope you will enjoy your new jacket this coming Winter all best, HoodLamb
The quality of this jacket is remarkable. I'm 5'10 and 150 lbs. I got a medium and it fit perfectly. The zippers are extremely sturdy (make sure that you gain some momentum when unzipping the main zipper down the center). I've been looking for winter gear made from natural fibers and came across HoodLamb. The outer portion of the jacket is 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton and the insulation is a type of vegan down made by a company called Thermore. They essentially take recycled plastic and process it into what they call Ecodown, which has impressive thermal properties on par with goose-down. Even though the Ecodown is synthetic, it's at least Bluesign certified so you know that it was made in a more ecologically responsible way. The jacket is rated for temperatures down to -10 C.
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.