Short hooded parka is a classic outdoor style for winter. Hemp, organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles. Water and wind resistant.
• Certified hemp and organic cotton herringbone shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Natural hemp and organic cotton lining to regulate temperature
• Wind guard closures lined with insulation
• Custom YKK® zipper
• Ribbed cuffs to lock in heat
• Inner secret pocket and document size pocket
• Hand warmer pockets
• Temperature rating: up to 0ºC
• Shell 27% Hemp, 73% Organic Cotton (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Lining 53% Hemp, 42% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex (OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Water treatment 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model: L / model stats: 187cm / 6'2"
Too short for me and you don’t have bigger size :-(
I held out a lot of hope that the coat would fit, as I liked the style and the (vegan) materials, but it was far too big for me at 5'6''. Not an unusual problem for me, but still disappointing.
I gifted this HT parka to my gf's father. He is a stylish dude. Opinionated. Cares about politics, the environment and leaving things better than he found them. You know who is where his new HT parka every day? He is! It gives me so much joy every time I see him. Thanks, HT and Hoodlamb for giving us a choice!
That's great John. Glad to hear it was well received. :) Thank you for the feedback.
I love the fit of the hood when the parka is all zipped up. I went XL and fits loose but I like that. Plenty of room for a sweater or hoodie underneath if I need it. Fog and cold meet hemp warmth. Cuts down on the wind too. I like the price in comparison to the more expensive ones. Happy.
Thanks for the feedback Ali. We are glad to hear it is keeping you warm.
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.