Hemp Herringbone shell quilted jacket, large document pocket and ribbed cuffs. Recycled plastic bottles insulation, removable hood. Water and wind resistant.
• Certified hemp and organic cotton herringbone shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Natural hemp and organic cotton lining to regulate temperature
• Wind guard closures lined with insulation
• Custom YKK® zipper
• Rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction
• Removable hood
• Inner secret pocket and document size pocket
• Handwarmer pockets
• Temperature rating: up to -5ºC
• Shell 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Lining 53%Hemp, 42%Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex (OCS, GOTS)
• Water treatment 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model: L / model stats: 190cm / 6'2.5"
It's a nice warm and beautiful jacket. It does was what it's supposed to. The only downside I experienced is sometimes getting the skin from my neck in the zipper. The overlapping part should have maybe been longer to prevent this from happening. But overall my experience with this jacket is fine!
I guess I am used the older, heavier gear. Wanted to try some of the new line. I like the jacket. I like the features. Biker grips are better. Just thought it would be heavier. I am sure I will get used to it though. First impressions.
I love the removable hood. Looks great with it on or off. With the hood on zipped up, you are ready to take on a storm. Add the handwarmer pockets and you are well taken care of.
Thank you for the feedback Brian. Stay warm this winter!
I was between this and the men’s biker puffer. I wanted something sustainable for travel. The Nordic puffer has some weight to it but I can still fold it and carry it easily through an airport. Hemp 4 stars. Sean Brody
Thanks for the feedback Sean. Glad to hear the Nordic Puffer meets your needs.
Warm jacket. Fit is a bit baggy because I'm a smaller guy. inner pockets are surprisingly large. Expecting this jacket to be a really good fit for Scandinavian winter
Hi Simon, thank you for this nice review! We hope you will enjoy your new jacket this coming Winter all best, HoodLamb
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.