Short quilted jacket with technical shell, thick insulation and a large hood. Hemp, organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles.
• Technical Hemp shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction
• Custom YKK® zipper
• Adjustable hood
• Inner secret pocket and document size pocket
• Temperature rating: up to -5ºC
• Shell 29% Hemp, 60% Organic Cotton, 11% Recycled. Polyester (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Lining 53% Hemp, 42% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex (OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Water treatment 5000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model: L (black) / model stats: 188cm / 6'2"
Shot on model: XL (navy/grey) / model stats: 188cm / 6'2"
Puf puf pass! I am have been rocking the Hoodlamb Classic for years. Indestructible. The color was getting a little faded so wanted to get myself a new winter warrior. I am glad I did not pass on the puffer! Loving it.
Super puffy, comfortable and warm, warm, warm. No lead to layer here. I love the document pocket. Actually fits my docs. Nice feature.
William, thank you for the feedback. Keep warm!
This jacket is cool. The model does not do it justice. It actually fits well and reminds me of my first puffer when I was a kid. I have worn it on a few cold days and stayed warm. Looking forward to more cold days so my puffer can keep me toasty. I recommend it.
Thanks for the feedback Mike. :)
I have always been a fan of Hoodlamb hoodies and I love this innovation! Great vegan puffer (and first one I have ever seen!)
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.