Windbreaker with an inner panel and high collar. Single dyed yarn technical hemp shell. Recycled plastic bottles insulation, natural hemp lining. Water and wind resistant.
• Technical Hemp Shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Natural hemp and organic cotton lining to regulate temperature
• Wind guard closure lined with insulation
• Custom YKK® zipper
• Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction
• Inner secret pocket with zipper
• Hand warmer pockets
• Shell 29% Hemp, 60% Organic Cotton, 11% Recycled. Polyester (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Lining 53% Hemp, 42% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex (OCS, GOTS)
• Water treatment 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model: S / model stats: 186cm / 6'1"
Comfortable and warm windbreaker, but even though I'm quite thin, the arms of the jacket are very narrow. This is a bummer, because the combination of a longsleeve t-shirt and a sweater make it hard to fold your arms ... My size of jacket was a Small, by the way, which is what I normally buy for clothes. Also, don't buy it if you're longer than 175 cm because the inner zipper will come way above your beltline.
Excellent! I just Love the Hemp Tailor stuff!
So many great details on this jacket. Hidden pockets, the thumb holes, comfy hood, and wonderful materials
Kept me warm on a 35° hike in March in the Shenandoah Mountains in Va! Great fall/ springtime jacket. It's more than a thin windbreaker in my opinion, but not too thick. The jacket is very comfortable. As with other hoodlamb jackets i own, the armpit area feels a bit tight, but i think it'll break in. The sieves are a bit tight also, which means you can't wear a terribly thick sweater underneath, not a deal breaker since this will bre my springtime coat. I love that the inner cuffs with the thumb cutout come down a bit lower than other hoodlamb jackets I've owned. You can tell from the pictures of the jacket that the cuffs are a bit longer and it just helps keep your hands warmer. Hood is deep and spacious as always. Fantastic overall!
Looks good! Not super heavy and still really warm. Perfect jacket for a nice cool evening.
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.