Technical windbreaker is made from single dyed yarn technical hemp shell. Recycled plastic bottles insulation, natural hemp lining.
• Technical Hemp Shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Natural hemp and organic cotton lining to regulate temperature
• Wind guard closure lined with insulation
• Custom YKK® zipper
• Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction
• Inner secret pocket with zipper
• Hand warmer pockets
• Temperature rating 0ºC
• Shell 29% Hemp, 60% Organic Cotton, 11% Recycled. Polyester (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Lining 53%Hemp, 42% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex (OCS, GOTS)
• Water treatment 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model: XL / model stats: 186cm / 6'1"
I love this technical windbreaker.It has a smooth outer shell and an inner lining that gives some protection from the cold. It has ample pockets both inside and outside. As you would expect from hemp tailor this is a well made quality product. That it is ethical in both it's production and materials makes it a unique item of clothing. Thank you hemp tailor for making such quality clothing.
Hello dear Hemptailor team, I am really happy with the jacket I bought recently on your Onlineshop. The quality, the ingredients and also the functionality are awesome and way better than jackets which I bought in the past. Keep up the work! You got one happy customer :) Best regards Eren
I have 1 major issue with the purchase of this item in question,,its the right inner sleeve is sewn in such a way that the inner sleeve has been sewn improperly to where the thumbhole opening is facing my right hand topwards and the sleeve it self is twisted,,while rest of the jacket is just fine.
I bought the jacket based on the features vs the look in the photo and so glad I did. It looks great on. I am a natural large. Fits like a charm. Not baggy. Warms up quick. Agree too that this a jacket built to take on wind and cold.
The model should be wearing a “L”. It would look so much better. Also, note when I think of a windbreaker I think of something thin without lining. This is a jacket. It has lining and can stand up to some cold weather. I would consider changing the name. Great fit and style. Muchas Gracias
Thanks for the feedback Rafa.
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.