The Nordic parka is our warmest jacket in a classic fit. Removable faux fur trim. Hemp, organic cotton herringbone shell, recycled plastic bottles insulation and faux fur lining. Water and wind resistant.
• Certified hemp and organic cotton herringbone shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Wind guard closure lined with insulation
• Custom YKK® 2-way zipper
• Rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction
• Adjustable hood with removable faux fur trim
• 3 interior pockets with hidden zippers
• Handwarmer pockets lined with faux fur
• Temperature rating: up to -15ºC
• Shell 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Lining 20% Hemp, 35% Recycled PET, 45% Acrylic (OEKO-TEX)
• Water treatment 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model: L / model stats: 187cm / 6'2"
I haven't tested it out in cold temperatures yet but the jacket seems to be of very high quality. The fit is great, it could be a bit looser in the arms though. The customer service is outstanding.
This is my second Nordic Parka, had the first one for years. Good quality and nature friendly. Only disadvantage is the 'lady side' zipper on the man's coats, if this had been as the first one I would have quoted 5 stars.
Extremely fast delivery and an AMAZING quality coat that is sustainable as well. No complanits, perfect. I am 5'11 and a medium fit exactly for reference.
Love it. Gives warm and is comfortable.
Nice coat but colour didn’t not match pics and was too small so returned at a cost of about €53 (more than 10% of the cost of the coat) since Hemp Taylor do not pay for returns. Too much of a risk ordering again from them as I basically paid €53 for nothing.
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.