Long fitted coat with a technical hemp shell and quilted inner half jacket. Hemp, organic cotton lining and recycled plastic bottles insulation.
• Technical hemp shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Custom YKK® 2-way zipper
• Inner quilted front vest for extra warmth and comfort
• Adjustable hood with lined with faux fur
• Inside secret pocket, passport pocket and document size pocket
• Temperature Rating -5ºC
• Insulation: 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Lining: 53% Hemp, 42% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex (OCS, GOTS)
• Inner: 100% Recycled Nylon (GRS)
• Faux Fur: 20% Hemp, 35% Recycled PET, 40% Acrylic (OEKO-TEX)
• Water treatment: 5000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model : S / model stats: 178cm / 5'8"
I am very happy with the coat. Very comfy and has lots of pockets. Due to the inner zipper, it's very functional and it doesn't bother like a long coat would do. In case it's colder, closing the 2nd zipper does the trick and keeps me very warm inside. The hood is awesomely soft and gives a lot of space for a hair with volume ;)
It was my first experience with Hemp Tailor. I had been searching extensively for a more sustainable alternative, and I am happy to have found them. The coat is great! Perfect for Dutch rainy, windy winters. It keeps beautifully warm and dry. Only slight issue was the size that fits very snug, so I would advise anyone to consider the size up or measure carefully before purchase. Thankfully the customer service is so spot on that I received a replacement item within a few days and got reimbursed shortly after. I am looking forward to my next purchase with this company :)
Very nice coat. Closes with 2 zippers, keeps cold and wind out. Size S fits good. Order your normal size. Love the warm blue colour! It’s a pitty there are no thumbholes in de sleeves. Overall......super!
Classy, comfy, elegant. Very nice item! However, the internal jacked is not separable at all - it looks only a bit like this on the photo.
I love hoodlamb anyways a lot and this ladies puffer is a great coat for cold and grey days. The material is great and it has a lot of pockets, even inside and hidden as always with hoodlamb. And by the way, the packing for shipping is awsome. just great as always and expected.
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.