Lightweight slim fit parka from technical hemp shell, recycled bottles insulation and natural hemp lining. Waistcord, ribbed cuffs and double metal zippers.
• Technical hemp shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Natural hemp and organic cotton lining to regulate temperature
• Custom YKK® 2-way zipper
• Inside secret pocket, passport pocket and document size pocket
• Handwarmer with zippers for extra security
• Wind guard closure lined with insulation keeps the elements out
• Drawstring waist
• Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction to add comfort
• Temperature rating 0ºC
• Shell: 29% Hemp, 60% Organic Cotton, 11% Recycled Polyester (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation: 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Lining: 53% Hemp, 42% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex (OCS, GOTS)
• Water treatment: 5000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Semi Slim fit
Shot on model: M / model stats: 178cm / 5'10"
I really love my new coat: The material is so nice to wear, it's light and keeps me warm and dry, it doesn't make my hair electrostatic, and I'm really happy with the excellent quality and finish. The design is great too, I'm getting compliments for this garment! :-) The only thing I sometimes struggle with is the zip: It's mirror-inverted compared to all the zip jackets I've ever worn in my life. However, the parka is worth this little challenge. Just wondering why it was designed like this. The sleeves are slightly shorter than I had expected since the model is 178cm and wears M. I'm 172cm and wear size S; the sleeves are a bit shortish for me, but still ok. Thanks for this great garment!!
Coat is great for (not too harsh) winter. The only downside I've noticed so far is that the front reaches quite high and gets in front of my chin.
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.