Mid length straight fit parka with high collar and faux fur trim on the hood for extra warmth. Hemp and organic cotton shell with recycled plastic bottles insulation.
• Certified hemp and organic cotton twill shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Natural hemp and organic cotton lining
• Custom YKK® 2-way zipper
• Inside secret pocket, passport pocket and document size pocket
• Handwarmer side pockets
• Utility pockets for extra storage on the hips
• Wind guard closure lined with insulation
• Temperature Rating 0ºC
• Shell 27% Hemp, 73% Org. Cotton (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Lining 53% Hemp, 42% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex (OCS, GOTS)
• Faux Fur 20% Hemp, 35% Recycled PET, 45% Acrylic (OEKO-TEX)
• Water treatment: 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Semi Slim fit
Shot on model : S / model stats: 164cm / 5'4"
Great coat. Very well made to the usual continuous high standard that I’ve come to expect from Hoodlamb/Hemp Tailor over the years!
Had great hopes, because of the sustainability but unfortunately the sleeves were way too short (I am 1.86m though). Also hoped the fake fur in the hoodie would be detachable.
Lovely jacket,I think it has a great look and support the vision of sustainable wear. Comes with a lot of pockets. It’s not so warm, more for fall and late winter days (Holland) . Does make noise when you move, because of the recycled pet bottles in the filling. They will hear you coming ;) I had to return the first jacket as it came with a hole in the stitching. I think that’s odd for such a high quality/priced item. Unfortunately the customer service was initially not very helpful or responsive to me sharing that. Had to send them quite a few emails to come up with a solution.
I purchased the small navy jacket (which is indeed navy, as some of the pictures look a bit more purple). This jacket is warm and the hood is really nice! There are many pockets. The side hand warmer pockets are nice and hidden, but as they are at the seams, they may be a little bit further back than you're used to. The zipper is a little awkward as it starts about six inches above the bottom of the coat and I think it zips on the opposite side that I'm used to. It's kept me warm and dry during the storms this winter.
Thank you for the feedback Rebecca! Glad to hear that your parka is keeping you warm this winter.
It's perfect - exactly whayt i wished for
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.