Classic Parka cut, with high collar and hemp herringbone shell. Insulated with recycled plastic bottles, and lined with faux fur for extra warmth. Water and wind resistant. Faux fur lined handwarmer pockets and removable faux fur trim.
• Certified hemp and organic cotton herringbone shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Vegan Faux Fur lining
• Inner wind guard closure lined with insulation
• Custom YKK® 2-way zipper
• Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction
• Adjustable hood with removable faux fur trim
• Inside secret pocket, passport pocket and document size pocket
• Temperature Rating -15ºC
• Shell 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Faux Fur 20% Hemp, 35% Recycled PET, 45% Acrylic (OEKO-TEX)
• Water treatment: 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Semi Slim fit
Shot on model : S / model stats: 178cm / 5'10"
A very comfortable and really warm coat, I love it!
Couldn’t pass up the sale on this coat for cold CHICAGO winters. It’s super stiff though I hope it breaks in a little once it’s worn
Hi! I have my nordic parka since winter 2019 and I genuinely love it! It took me so long to find a high quality winter coat to keep me warm during the Boston winters and I cannot be happier with my choice. It's so difficult to find vegan coats with such a high quality and that, truly, keep you warm during really cold weathers. I also love that it's really stylish. Be prepared to get so many compliments! I am really grateful I came across this company that is working hard to make high quality pieces without harming any animal.
Thank you for the feedback Cristina. Glad to hear you are staying warm.
I spend a lot of time in Switzerland and this coat is my dream come true. I have had a few different Hoodlamb/hemp tailor jackets over the years (I still have them all as they are super durable and last forever), but this one takes the cake for warmth! Infinitely cozy. I even wore it for going snowshoeing, but it was maybe to warm to wear for that! Best for everyday comings and goings.
Thank for you for the feedback Liz. Stay warm!
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.